Salary: Market related basic + Incentive + Standard benefits
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing expertise, advice and support to develop operational implementation plans and/or associated service delivery processes for financial dealings and accounting sequences, in order to continuously enhance service delivery, updated information and to reach performance targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full financial and reporting function for all dealerships assigned to you.
- Full month-end function and meeting month end deadlines:
- Reversal of previous provisions
- Creating, calculating and processing monthly journals
- GL Allocations
- Create and compile all reconciliations for each balance sheet account using the mandated formats
- Printing of month end reports
- Ensure all supporting documents are attached to recons
- Complete stock age report
- Complete and submit unrealised profit report
- Balance and submit M&M report
- Complete expense analysis
- Ensure that month end deadlines are met
- Complete and submit add info
- Ensuring that the debtors’ are carrying out their responsibilities and meeting their deadlines.
- Ensuring that the creditors’ are carrying out their responsibilities and meeting their deadlines.
- Ensuring that the cashbook’s are carrying out their responsibilities and meeting their deadlines.
- Ensuring that the Bookkeeper’s are carrying out their responsibilities and meeting their deadlines.
- Ensuring that salaries and HR submissions are correct and within the deadlines.
- Carrying out Dealer visits and applying the check lists
- Ensuring that dealers and hub staff apply the company policies and procedures as dictated by KIA.
- Ensuring that all irregularities are reported to the correct managers and escalated should this fail to bring the required results.
- Authorising payments.
- Authorising payroll submissions.
- Ensuring that reporting is done on time.
- Asset counts.
- Ensuring that all dealers adhere to the policy and procedures.
- Responsible to safe guard the company’s interests and assets at all time.
- Responsible to always act in the best interest of the business.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the dealerships admin and finance processes and ensure that the company’s policies are applied correctly in all departments.
- Responsible for the accuracy of information supplied and the meeting of all deadlines.
- Ensuring that internal and external audits run smoothly and all related issues are corrected at dealerships and the hub.
- Giving feedback of all issues to the GM and FM.
- Ensuring that all checks and balances are in place as required. (Daily, Weekly, Monthly).
- The regional accountant is responsible for finance and admin in the hub and the dealers they service.
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Acumen
- Financial and Accounting Control
- Research and Information Gathering
- Technical Learning
- Trust and Integrity
- B Com Accounting
- 3 -5 years experience as an Accountant in a similar work environment
If you are interested and meet the above mentioned requirements, please send your current CV to email@example.com